Hadoop >> mail # general >> How to force the replication ?

How to force the replication ?
Hi all
I change the replication of file by using command : bin/hadoop setrep
But when I use fsck to check the status of the file, it always shows
that the one replica of this file is missing. I know that setrep
command only change the metadata of NameNode, so when will it affect
the data node eventually ? And Can I force the procedure ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang