HBase, mail # dev - Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-21, 21:09
+
Elliott Clark 2013-01-21, 21:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-21, 20:59
+
Jesse Yates 2013-01-21, 21:41
+
Mathias Herberts 2013-01-21, 22:59
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-22, 03:58
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-22, 04:44
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase PMC members: Jimmy Xiang and Nicolas Liochon
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-22, 15:15
Hey,

Congrats, Jimmy :-)

Thanks all!
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:44 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BTW, here's a list with all current PMC members:
>
> http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#hbase-pmc

+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-22, 17:30
+