HBase, mail # user - snapshotexport to outside of cluster

Re: snapshotexport to outside of cluster
Yu Li 2013-11-30, 05:31
I guess this might be a use case of
HBASE-7912<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7912>or
HBASE-4618 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4618>? Maybe some
backup/restore tools taking use of snapshot would be nice to have?

--
Best Regards,
Li Yu