HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase scalability performance

Re: Hbase scalability performance
By '3 datanodes', did you mean that you also increased the number of region
servers to 3 ?

When your test was running, did you look at Web UI to see whether load was
balanced ? You can also use Ganglia for such purpose.

What version of HBase are you using ?

Thanks