Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.11

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-11, 00:31
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 06:03
+
Bill Graham 2012-10-11, 06:23
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 21:16
Ok I will branch 0.11 tomorrow morning unless someone objects.
>From then on, committers should be careful to commit bug fixes to both
0.11 branch and trunk; minor polish can go into the branch, but whole
new features should not (we can discuss on the list if something is in
the gray area).

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I added it as a dependency as it has already its own Jira.
> I hope it is OK.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Gianmarco
>

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1 for me.
>>
>> There's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2756 which tracks a few
>> documentation issues that should block Pig 0.11, but they can also be done
>> on the trunk and merged to the branch. Gianmarco, you can add a rank
>> subtask there to serve as a reminder.
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > We are missing some documentation on the RANK but I guess we could add
>> that
>> > to the branch and trunk in parallel.
>> > All the patches I was keeping an eye on are in.
>> >
>> > So +1 for me.
>> > --
>> > Gianmarco
>> >

>> > On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> --
>> *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me at
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*

+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-12, 21:06
+