Pig >> mail # user >> filter on a date column?

Re: filter on a date column?
Hi Tim,

Pig 0.11 has datetime type. You can do something like this:

a = LOAD 'input.txt' AS (date:datetime);
b = FILTER a BY date < ToDate('2013-01-01');

Also see built-in functions for datetime type:
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.0/func.html#datetime-functions

Thanks,
Cheolsoo