Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-18, 16:46
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-19, 19:33
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-19, 19:41
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-19, 21:32
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-22, 13:52
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-22, 16:20
+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:06
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-23, 02:09
+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:34
+
Michael Flester 2012-10-23, 02:41
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
Thanks Mr. Moustache-- I ended up just kicking up the expected number of
files from 53 to 55. Should we put in an OS check in the script as a band
aid, since it seems OSX isn't playing nicely?

+
Josh Elser 2012-10-23, 19:46
+
David Medinets 2012-10-23, 20:34