Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:53
Thanks Mr. Moustache-- I ended up just kicking up the expected number of
files from 53 to 55. Should we put in an OS check in the script as a band
aid, since it seems OSX isn't playing nicely?