MapReduce >> mail # user >> unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3

Re: unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3
http://112.30.123.711:50070/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN

whn i use my linux box ip *112.30.123.711 it points to *

http://localhost:50075/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN&namenoderpcaddress=112.30.123.711:8020&offset=0

localhost hw to bring in linux box ip in here ???