MapReduce >> mail # user >> Biggest cluster running YARN in the world?

+
Tan, Wangda 2013-01-15, 01:56
Re: Biggest cluster running YARN in the world?
You may get more updated information from folks at Yahoo!, but here is a
mail on hadoop-general mailing list that has some statistics:

Please note it is a little dated, so things should be better now :-)

Thank
hemanth