HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-0.94.6.1 balancer issue

Re: hbase-0.94.6.1 balancer issue
Hi Samir,

Since regions are balanced per table, as soon as you will have more than
one region in your table, balancer will start to balance the regions over
the servers.

You can split some of those tables and will you start to see HBase balance
them. This is normal behavior for 0.94. I don't know for versions before
that.

Also, are you sure you need 48 tables? And not less tables with more CFs?

JM