Accumulo, mail # dev - asciidoc manual

Re: asciidoc manual
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 17:59
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nice! Those code snippets look awesome.

Yeah, I really like the syntax highlighting and that it comes through in
both the html and the pdf.

> I think the only things that stands out at me are that the tables are a
> little gross looking (notably 6.3 and 6.4, "Indexing" and "Entity-Attribute
> and Graph Tables"). I'll try to look around tonight, but is there something
> we could do to get column and row outlines? Does asciidoc have any notion
> of plugins that we could leverage for prettier tables?

What do you dislike about the tables?  Asciidoc tables aren't very
configurable, but there are a few things that can be changed.  Do you mean
grid lines for the table, lines between each column and row?  We can add
those, the options are "none", "rows", "cols" or "all".  I'll try adding
row lines and see if it helps.