Accumulo >> mail # dev >> start-all.sh, stop-all.sh

+
Donald Miner 2013-07-23, 19:39
+
Christopher 2013-07-23, 21:08
+
Donald Miner 2013-07-24, 00:56
Re: start-all.sh, stop-all.sh
I completely understand. It annoys me too, and I think it's a good
improvement. I suggest opening a JIRA ticket (and providing a patch,
if you have time), and if nobody objects, we could get it in the next
release.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii