Drill, mail # dev - Where's the action?

Re: Where's the action?
Timothy Chen 2012-10-09, 16:10
I've been asking the same, and the response I got so far is that the
commiters will be sending out some sort of action list and/or APIs that
people can start taking and contribute to.

I guess like what Ted and others said their mostly swamped.

I'm not sure what usually can happen in this type of scenario, but actually
we do have already BrQL grammer and first draft parser that Camuel has
done, we could organically organize something to get a simple query to work
end to end and improve from there.

What you guys think?

Tim