Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Best way to update node using command line

Re: Best way to update node using command line
Hi Nate,

You can use ZooKeeper CLI.

> bin/zkCli.sh -server <host:port>

starts the CLI in interactive mode but if you do

> bin/zkCli.sh -server <host:port> command args

It will just run that one command. There is also a similar way of
doing it with the C cli.

The code for the java CLI is in ZooKeeperMain.java.

Alex