Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: 2.1.2 (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta)

Re: 2.1.2 (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta)
HADOOP-9984 is going to break interface compatibility for out-of-tree
FileSystems. It'd also be good to let downstream components do some testing
before GA.

Thanks,
Andrew