MapReduce >> mail # dev >> WebUI issues

Hello

I was trying to build the trunk and run MR2 in pseudo-distributed mode. The
jobs run fine, I can see the wordcount output on hdfs. However, the WebUI
doesn't reflect the application details - neither RM nor NM. I tried
running long enough job - pi with 500 mappers, but still I don't see the
applications during or after the run.

I see that the default app-log-dir - /tmp/logs is also empty.

Any pointers?

Thanks
Karthik