HBase >> mail # user >> Namenode log - /hbase/.archive/table_name is non empty

Namenode log - /hbase/.archive/table_name is non empty
Hello,

We are using hadoop 1.1.2 and HBase 0.94.3 and we found the following
entries appear every minute in namenode's log:

2013-09-17 14:00:25,710 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server
handler 5 on 54310, call delete(/hbase/.archive/mytable, false)
from **.**.**.**:42912 error: java.io.IOException: /hbase/.archive/mytable
is non empty

Searches found that this is likely due to HBASE-7465:

Since we do not have any plan to upgrade HBase version,  what's the best
way to fix this? Could we take a source code package for 0.94.3 from
somewhere and apply this patch manually, then rebuild the jars?  Does this
patch has any other dependency code that's not in 0.94.3?

thanks,

Jason