Hive, mail # user - Re: Configure Hive in Cluster

+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 06:54
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-17, 06:59
Re: Configure Hive in Cluster
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2013-01-17, 07:02
What's the size of your cluster .. Number of nodes and their capacity

--
Sent from iPhone
+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 07:17