Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-02-01, 03:13
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-01, 19:28
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-08, 06:04
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-08, 15:04
+
Chris Douglas 2013-02-08, 16:52
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 17:37
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-08, 21:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 22:18
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-14, 22:56
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-14, 22:57
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-15, 13:14
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
Greetings all,
the voting is closed.  The Hadoop 1.1.2 release passed, with a vote of
4 binding +1 (including mine)
2 non-binding +1
no -1.

Thanks to all who tried it out.  I will finish publishing it today and
Saturday.
Best regards,
--Matt
(release manager)