HBase, mail # user - More rows or less rows and more columns

Re: More rows or less rows and more columns
Harsh J 2012-09-10, 18:15
Ah, sorry for assuming that then. I don't know of a way to sort
qualifiers. I haven't seen anyone do that or require it for
unstructured data (i.e. a query like "fetch me the latest qualifier
added to this row"). I suppose you can compare the last two versions
to see what was changed, but I still don't see why you need this?

For timeseries, I'd recommend looking at what OpenTSDB already provides though.

--
Harsh J