Pig >> mail # dev >> About the Pig Latin Implementation

Re: About the Pig Latin Implementation
http://infolab.stanford.edu/~olston/publications/vldb09.pdf contains details of how we built Pig.  This paper is old and does not include many of the newer optimizations.  But the basic approach has not changed.

Alan.