Hive, mail # dev - How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?

Re: How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?
Owen O'Malley 2013-09-19, 15:41
+1 to dropping Hadoop 0.20.2 support in Hive 0.13, which given that Hive
0.12 has just branched means it isn't likely that Hive 0.13 will come out
in the next 6 months.

-- Owen