MapReduce >> mail # user >> federated cluster

federated cluster
Hello friends i have configured a 3 node federated hadoop cluster with 2
namenodes and 3 datanodes

2 namenodes -- ip1,ip2

3 datanodes   --ip1,ip2,ip3

wht nodes shud i make as my secondary namenode,is it mandatory to have
resource manager and node manager,i m using hadoop just for storing purpose
so i dunt need them

some data goes into namenode 1 which is ip1, some goes in to namenode 2
which is ip2

i hope i cant access the data of nn1 using nn2 ip or any nn ip in my
cluster right,
i can access data only using the nn1 ip for nn1 data ....correct me if i am
wrong...