Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Question of multi interface

Re: Question of multi interface
This appears to be an oversight in the *java API *only.

The C API supports *amulti* to do an asynchronous multi operation.
The server side definitely supports it as well.

I don't use the Java API so I've not noticed this limitation before.

It should be pretty trivial to add this functionality. Suggest you open a
new Jira on this.