Flume >> mail # dev >> What's up with Jenkins?

+
Mike Percy 2013-04-18, 08:06
Re: What's up with Jenkins?
Not sure if the wait time counts towards that timeout. If it does, then it is possible that it is getting killed because of that. I kept increasing the timeout each time I saw this happen.
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Mike Percy wrote:

> Who knows what's going on with this thing?
>
> Maven code 143 happens when the process gets killed but the last build was
> running for only 26 mins. Our build timeout is set to 480 minutes (!) in
> the Jenkins config.
>
> Mike

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-18, 14:43