HBase >> mail # user >> Merging regions issue

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-04, 22:46
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-04, 22:54
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-12-05, 02:02
Re: Merging regions issue
One last question, Jean-Marc.
Exactly, What version of HBase are you using?
What version of Hadoop are you using?

--

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda

http://www.uci.cu