HBase, mail # dev - Closing issues (as opposed to Resolving).

Closing issues (as opposed to Resolving).
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-31, 17:53
Hey all,

I propose that we close issues after a release is done.

Close is stronger than resolve -- I believe it makes the issue essentially
read only.  There are many resolved issues from 0.20, 0.89, and 0.90.6 <
that could be closed, (as well as issues from 0.92.1, and 0.94.1..

This would force discussion on old topics to new jiras and make things a
little tidier.

Thoughts?

Jon.

--