Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4 Release.

Re: 3.4 Release.
Thanks, Camille. I am pretty sure that the bug that  Eugene is seeing is
because of 1145 as well.  In the interest of time, I wanted to make sure
that I wasn't doing the same changes that Eugene was working on. I will fix
1145 since I had spent some time debugging it and have a fair idea of the
fix. I think we need help with the other tests  (though they could be
failing because of 1145).

-Vishal