MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to test the performance of NN?

+
Mark Kerzner 2013-06-05, 22:17
+
Ivan Mitic 2013-06-05, 22:32
+
Mark Kerzner 2013-06-06, 00:16
+
Ivan Mitic 2013-06-06, 06:18
+
Mark Kerzner 2013-06-07, 01:41
Re: How to test the performance of NN?
What do you mean by it is not telling me any thing about performance? Also
I do not understand the part, "only about potential failures.". Can you add
more details.

nnbench is the best microbenchmark for nn performance test.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/