MapReduce, mail # user - How to test the performance of NN?

Re: How to test the performance of NN?
Suresh Srinivas 2013-06-05, 22:29
What do you mean by it is not telling me any thing about performance? Also
I do not understand the part, "only about potential failures.". Can you add
more details.

nnbench is the best microbenchmark for nn performance test.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/