Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.4.2 checkout from trunk (installation problem) -sqoop 1.4.1 incompatible with MSSQL Server Connector

Re: Sqoop 1.4.2 checkout from trunk (installation problem) -sqoop 1.4.1 incompatible with MSSQL Server Connector
Hi Victor,

I was able to reproduce your error having the following connector file in
the manager.d dir (/etc/sqoop/conf/managers.d):

com.microsoft.sqoop.SqlServer.MSSQLServerManagerFactory

Can you please double-check if you have any file that doesn't contain
key-value pairs in the manager.d directory? If you do, that should be the
problem.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo