HBase >> mail # user >> How to get region location?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-04, 01:04
Re: How to get region location?
Hi
Actually you can try using HTable.getRegionLocations().  But you need to
pass the table name for it.

Regards
Ram

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering, what's the best way to know which RegionServer a region
> is hosted on.
>
> I looked at the table.jsp but it's using an HMaster from the session
> and I did not find how it's initialized.
>
> From the HBaseAdmin I can get the regions for one table, but I don't
> have the RegionServer information.
>
> What's the simplest way to get this information?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JM

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-04, 20:54