Flume, mail # user - Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException

+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 09:20
+
Ashish 2013-10-29, 09:29
+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 19:30
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-10-29, 19:40
Re: Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException
George Pang 2013-10-29, 19:48
Hi Hari,

Is it (inserting a rowKey header into event) something I can do in
flume.conf? I tried to do that but I am new to flume.

Thank you,

George

Hari Shreedharan 2013-10-29, 19:52
+