Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1
Hi,

Looks like jsr305 is actually ASL2.0 (according to the mvn central pom for the specific version: http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Ccom.google.code.findbugs%7Cjsr305%7C1.3.9%7Cjar). The pom installed locally also has this:
        <licenses>
                <license>
                        <name>The Apache Software License, Version 2.0</name>
                        <url>http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt</url>
                        <distribution>repo</distribution>
                </license>
        </licenses>
The webpage on the other hand says it is BSD licensed. Maybe we should verify this? I know the last few of our releases went out with BSD in the Licenses file.
Thanks,
Hari