Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1

+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 00:55
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-01-06, 07:08
+
Chris Douglas 2012-01-06, 07:20
+
Bill Graham 2012-01-06, 07:40
+
Ahmed Fathalla 2012-01-06, 16:15
+
Jerome Boulon 2012-01-06, 16:41
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 19:11
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 19:12
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 19:10
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-09, 19:40
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-01-09, 19:42
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-09, 20:07
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-01-09, 20:15
+
William A. Rowe Jr. 2012-01-10, 05:50
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-10, 06:09
+
sebb 2012-01-10, 13:07
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-11, 20:33
+
Chris Douglas 2012-01-11, 20:55
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-14, 18:17
Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 3
The voting period is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who took the time
to review the release.

Result Summary for this List:

+1   [1]
 0    [1]
-1    [0]

With the one IPMC member vote from mentors on the dev list and two +1
from general@incubator, the vote succeeds.

IPMC member voting record:
Chris Douglas:    +1
Ralph Goers:      +1
Ant Elder:           +1

regards,
Eric

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1
>
> Same comment on the NOTICE file as over here:
> http://apache.markmail.org/message/hlfebouyg3r5w27i
>
>   ...ant
>
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:46 AM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Still missing one IPMC vote.  Could someone help out?
>>
>> regards,
>> Eric
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Nope, traveling, and now back in project hell at one of my own
>>> homes.  I did review the Chukwa monthly report and comment on
>>> several apparent issues on dev@.  I don't expect to have time
>>> to review this specific candidate, owing to a backlog of work
>>> accumulated over this short vacation.

William A. Rowe Jr. 2012-01-26, 06:04
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-26, 06:38