Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1

Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 3
The voting period is now closed.  Thanks to everyone who took the time
to review the release.

Result Summary for this List:

+1   [1]
 0    [1]
-1    [0]

With the one IPMC member vote from mentors on the dev list and two +1
from general@incubator, the vote succeeds.

IPMC member voting record:
Chris Douglas:    +1
Ralph Goers:      +1