Hadoop, mail # dev - Parallel mapred jobs in Yarn

Re: Parallel mapred jobs in Yarn
Robert Evans 2011-11-09, 15:41
The configuration options are somewhat different for yarn, then they are for MRV1.  You probably want to generate the documentation for yarn

mvn site

And then read through it about how to set up your cluster

./hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/target/site/index.html

There is documentation about setting up the capacity scheduler too.  If you run into any issues then reply here and if the documentation needs to be cleaned up was can file a JIRA against the documentation.  The documentation is kind of new so it would be good to get some real feedback on it.

--Bobby Evans