Flume, mail # dev - Multiple Patches submission?

Re: Multiple Patches submission?
Hari Shreedharan 2013-10-29, 04:41
You can submit patches with jiras being blocked by the other. When you submit a patch, mention that the 2nd patch depends on the first one. Unfortunately, review changes might cause the 2nd patch to be no longer directly applicable and might require a rebase.
Thanks,
Hari