HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop version trunk dependency?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-11, 13:57
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-11-11, 17:36
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-11-11, 17:52
Re: Hadoop version trunk dependency?
Sounds like we're talking about support for hadoop1 through to hbase 1.0.0.
 Is that what we want?  Should we at least deprecate it in 0.98 or maybe
even just drop it in 0.98?

St.Ack
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quick question.
>
> Which hadoop version do we declare trunk is dependent on?
>
> I have a very small change in HBase 9938 but that will make it dependent on
> Hadoop 2.0
>
> Same thing around HBASE-6763<
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6763>.
>

> If we say trunk is only Hadoop 2 compatible, then we can implement those
> changes. Else, I will put comments and say that we can not fix that now.
>
> JM

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-11-11, 20:47
+