MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Legal Matter

Re: Legal Matter
You're not fat, you're big boned and you have a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor.

As to being a distraction to the ninjas, the pastries were meant for HR as a brib... er... gift. Can you imagine anyone from HR trying to do a real job? They need that sugar and caffeine just to stay awake at their desks.

Its both funny and pathetic seeing a grown woman asleep and drooling on her desk. But hey! Look at the bright side. The last time someone gave them that 5 hour energy drink, they had so much energy that they stuck their noses in to everything and managed to muck things up that it took us months to clean up their messes.

As to the ninjas... sorry that sugar high or even caffeine high can be deadly.

Definitely not a good mix. Gluten free foods with simple chicken and fish work best.