Hive >> mail # dev >> Preferred way to run unit tests

Preferred way to run unit tests
Hello,

I have been trying to run the unit tests for the last hive release (0.10).
For me they have been taking  in access of 10 hrs to run (not to mention
the occasional failures with some of the flaky tests).

Current I am just doing a "ant clean package test". Is there a better way
to run these? Also is it possible for the build to ignore any test failures
and complete?

Thanks for any help.

--
Swarnim