Hive >> mail # user >> Upper case column names

+
Mayank Bansal 2012-08-14, 15:24
+
Travis Crawford 2012-08-14, 22:10
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-08-14, 23:20
+
Travis Crawford 2012-08-14, 23:38
+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2012-08-15, 02:36
+
Mayank Bansal 2012-08-15, 07:22
+
Mayank Bansal 2012-08-15, 13:05
Re: Upper case column names
No, changing the underlying metastore-db will not help. Along the way
parts of hive normalize everything to lower case.

+
Mayank Bansal 2012-08-15, 20:46