Pig, mail # user - How can I split the data with more reducers?

Re: How can I split the data with more reducers?
Haitao Yao 2012-09-16, 02:50
No, I also thought it is a mapper , but It surely is a reducer. all the mappers succeeded and the reducer failed.

Haitao Yao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
weibo: @haitao_yao
Skype:  haitao.yao.final