Chukwa, mail # user - Using Chukwa as monitoring tool.

Re: Using Chukwa as monitoring tool.
Ariel Rabkin 2010-12-26, 18:08
Yes.  That 16 GB number is for the HICC server, not for the collection
side. And even then, it's if you have a lot of data (a whole cluster's
worth) living in a MySQL database with a web application serving the
data.

The monitoring agent and the collector are both fairly small-footprint.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department