HBase >> mail # user >> Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 10:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 20:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-09, 22:25
+
anil gupta 2012-12-10, 08:01
+
Azury 2012-12-10, 08:12
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-10, 13:12
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-10, 13:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-10, 16:03
+
Asaf Mesika 2012-12-11, 05:46
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-11, 06:47
Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
I'm talking about doing this programmatically since my class is an Installer for a Region Observer I wrote.

+
Ted Yu 2012-12-12, 19:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-12, 21:47