Zookeeper >> mail # user >> very uneven distribution of clients to servers...

+
Brian Tarbox 2012-12-05, 20:27
+
kishore g 2012-12-05, 22:01
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-05, 22:53
+
Camille Fournier 2012-12-05, 22:35
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-05, 22:54
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-12-05, 23:15
+
Brian Tarbox 2012-12-06, 11:32
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-07, 01:25
Re: very uneven distribution of clients to servers...
or as I suggested just use the trunk where this is already done