Chukwa >> mail # user >> Re: network compression between agent and collector

+
Sourygna Luangsay 2012-07-29, 00:19
+
Sourygna Luangsay 2012-09-15, 10:37
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-07-29, 03:29
+
Sourygna Luangsay 2012-07-24, 15:50
Re: network compression between agent and collector
There is not currently a way to configure that, I don't think.

Shouldn't be that hard a feature to add, if it's something you need.
If you decide to go ahead and try, I'm sure the community would be
happy to help.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]