Chukwa >> mail # user >> network compression between agent and collector

Re: network compression between agent and collector
There is not currently a way to configure that, I don't think.

Shouldn't be that hard a feature to add, if it's something you need.
If you decide to go ahead and try, I'm sure the community would be
happy to help.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]