Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 17:57
+
Nathan Roberts 2013-05-16, 17:36
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-17, 20:10
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-18, 23:22
Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta
I've now started a separate discussion thread in common-dev@, titled
"[PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote".  If it achieves
consensus, I'll put it to a vote to so change the bylaws.

Best,
--Matt

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-21, 08:51